11 Jan 2017 No Comments
- Reading—Read for 2 hours this week. Record your thoughts, questions and comments in your reading log. Your signed reading log is due by Friday.
- Spelling—Spelling sort due by Friday. Spelling test on Friday. Spelling activity: play tic tac toe using all of your spelling words. Due by Friday.
- Spelling story—Write a story using a minimum of 10 spelling words. Be sure to underline the words. Due by Thursday. Spelling story is extra credit this time around.
- Article of the Week—Online through Newsela this week; complete at least two articles with annotations, written responses, and completed tests.
- Math—For extra credit, complete problems 6-51 through 6-55 of the Review and Preview for 6.1.4.
- Long Term Project—Rough draft form of your next five paragraphs of research are due by 1/13. These paragraphs will be submitted as a way of checking progress on the project, but will not be edited by teachers. Final draft free choice report and three-dimensional project due by Wednesday, 1/25.
- Zumba tomorrow!
- When working on your research report, keep track of your sources.
- Remember your teddy bear and shoe box.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.